[access-uk] Re: Relative volumes of WinAmp and screenreader

  • From: "Peter Bentley" <bentleypdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 12:43:11 -0000

Andy

The problem is that when I turn down the system volume it also turns down
the volume in winamp and then although winamp is at full blast, sometimes it
is too quiet.

Peter, I note what you say and I thought that might be the case. I did post the message on the JAWS list but have had no response. I was hoping there might be some system adjustment.

Peter Bentley

Peter
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>