[access-uk] Re: Recording with Total Recorder

  • From: ♫ Peter Logue ♫ <jan112009@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 09:36:51 -0000

Alfred,
Is size of a file really such a big thing these days. Perhaps it mattered years
ago in the realm of the floppy disk or the 110 MB hard drive.  Unless you're
going to attach it or perhaps use it as a little sound file on a webpage or
presentation etc., you should consider that a 30mb file wont' cut into your
disc space.
Peter

  _____