[access-uk] TVonics

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 19:13:53 -0000

Hi all -

Have to give RNIB full marks for a speedy delivery. My order was processed
yesterday, and the machine arrived today.

The thing itself: Got it all set up fine and working. I haven't managed to pair
it's remote with my Panasonic one, but it does say in the instruction that this
might not work with some Panasonic models. I need to look a bit further in to
this to make sure mine is one of those, cos it'd be nice to only have to use
the one remote.

Have to say I think the machine is very ugly in it's shape, and not at all a
standard box that can form part of a stack, thankfully, I've enough shelf space
on my TV stand to accommodate it's quirky contours!

Looks like this is going to be a useful addition to my set-up. Going to make
some test recordings etc, and see how things go.

Thanks to all for feedback and set-up instructions etc -

Andy