[access-uk] Re: Recording radio broadcasts.

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 12:55:35 +0100

Hi to all interested in this thread.

Once you've set up your file type, desired sample/bit rate, volume etc.,
you're good to go and can leave these settings in place until you wish
to alter them.  As these settings are very clear in GoldWave itself,
there's no need either to alter in the sound card settings which can be
a little confusing at first.

For a fairly cheap, good sound editor, especially if you're only
interested in editing speech, I don't think you can beat it and
recordings are fine.

I suggest, if you're really keen, people may consider joining the
GOLDWAVE list and trying it out as it's going to get further and further
away from general topics of this list and more suited to the specifics
of GoldWave.

You may like to find out more about the group at

http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/gwave

Follow the link to JOIN.

I seem to recall that we had problems in joining at the beginning and
had to register and it looks, from what I've just checked in the JOIN
section, that this is what SMARTGROUPS is still saying.  It's not that
bad though . . ..

Look forward to seeing you there!

Apologies to moderators - this is meant as HELP only and not a "PLUG".
u can join the GOLDWAVE list by
--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx