[access-uk] Re: Recording radio broadcasts.

  • From: <voldi.gailans@xxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:24:53 +0100

Hi Andy,

I'm using Goldwave and it is possible to record the listen again =
broadcasts.  I have a great deal to learn about Goldwave and I'm not =
very clued up on technical issues but this is easy.  If you are having =
difficulties I'm sure someone on the list can help and, of course, I'll =
do my best to help if I can.

Best wishes,

Voldi