[access-uk] Re: Recording radio broadcasts.

  • From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 12:29:20 +0100

Voldi,
       I tried that and got a blank mpeg file.  Here is what I did:
1. Selected New=20
2/ Went to the streaming audio website and started playing it
3. Saved as MP3
4. Tried playing it

Graham Lewis
Centre for Academic Practice
University of Warwick
University House
Kirby Corner Road
Coventry CV4 8UW
UK
=20
Tel.: (+44) (0) 24 765 72737
Mobile: 07733450022
Fax.: (+44) (0) 24 765 727326

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/cap/about/staff/lewis/
http://innovations.warwick.ac.uk/innovations/
http://cap.warwick.ac.uk/tdf

>>> voldi.gailans@xxxxxx 10/13/04 11:56am >>>
Hi Andy,

Just open a file in Goldwave, record, go to the broadcast and run it.  =3D
=3D
and delete the unwanted paart at the beginning (and end,if any).  Of =3D
course, if there is any lead-in before the broadcast you can start it =3D
before returning to Goldwave to begin recording.  I have a separate =3D
soundcard for the audio and so don't get Jaws speaking on the =3D
recordings.

Best wishes,

Voldi