[access-uk] Re: Recommendations for phone packages

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 20:18:46 -0000

Adrian, if you or your friend can do a Google search for this kind of info, I can assure you that there are plenty of websites out there that run comparisons on all these kind of bundled packages or services.

I've used a couple of them in the past and there always a good jumping off point.

Darran

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>