[access-uk] Re: Recommendations for phone packages

  • From: "brendan" <red.alert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 09:33:50 -0000

Hi Adrien,
I can reccomend talktalk, have been with them now for about 3 years. The package that I have costs less than 25 pounds a month includes broadban local, national and international calls. Hope this is of some help
All the best
Brendan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>