[access-uk] Re: Recommendations for Anti Virus, Anti Spyware and such software

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 23:24:21 -0000

OK while we're talking about this, I tried windows defender about 4/5 months
ago and although it worked OK, one big thing that really annoied me about it
it was that it scanned my computer every day. I understand that some people
prefer this to be done, but I don't. I couldn't find any way of disabling
this. I couldn't exactly remember now the layout of the program, but I
remember that there was something like scanning options somewhere with in
it, but at the time at least there was no way of clicking it with jaws.
Using jaws cursor didn't do much as it's sort of HTML interface and din't
behave very well, but pressing enter, space bar, left click or any logical
action also didn't seem to take me in to any options to disable daily scan.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: vanja121