[access-uk] Re: OT any pop music connoisseur willing to help me out please?

  • From: "Marie BAISEZ" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 22:13:02 +0100

yes, been trying to do this, but all the sites I've found have a monthly or
joining fea and I don't want to join anything like that as I won't use such
a site often enough to justify the expense.
Any suggestion of a site where I could just buy this song preferably in mp3
format?
I always tread carefully on the net as I am a bit scared of spyware as I
haven't got any computer expert near me to get me out of trouble.
Thanks for your interest, very much appreciated.
Marie