[access-uk] Re: RNIB Mobile Phones Newsletter

  • From: Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 23:06:49 +0100

Hi Phil

First, I am not aware that it works on a Motorola phone.  Which one is that?

Next, the list, as I know it, goes like this:-

NOKIA

3650, 3660, 6600, 7650, N-Gage, N-Gage QD, 7610 (a new phone), 9210 and
9210I Communicators.

SIEMENS

SX1.

All the best

At 14:31 29/07/2004, Stephenson, Phil spake these words of wisdom

Telephone mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938, Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk
--
For a company brochure, send an empty message to Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the quotes in the body of the message.  To join the tutorials list,

** vacation ## d