[access-uk] Re: Query on behalf of a Hal User

  • From: "alex-acts2v4" <alex-acts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:23:53 +0100

Hi Joan Douglas and all,

Having read the message that douglas sent on this thread, I would like to
make one small correction.

Although I myself do not use a dolphin screen reader, my partner Carol
Hardcastle, uses Hal version 5 which she purchased from Dolphin, therefore
when helping her out of problems I have had reason to contact dolphin
support.

The most direct way to contact the support staff by telephone is to dial
0845 130 5454. You could also e-mail the support staff on
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope this information helps all those on this  list who need to easily
contact dolphin.
Alexander Shannon

** vacation ## d