[access-uk] Re: Query About a New 400GB External HD

  • From: "kevin and Emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 17:09:15 +0100

hi, you'll never find a drive showing the capacity claimed on the packaging!
smile. here for example, one external hard drive 250GB, but is actually 232;
main hard drive, 250GB, actually shows as 238GB. IRiver mp3 player, 20GB,
shows as 18.6GB etc etc.
kevin - (lord l)
"Civilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without
notice"-Will Durant
contact me:
email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: lordandladyl