[access-uk] Re: QUESTION ABOUT ZENSTONE AND DAISY FORMAT FILES

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 19:21:05 -0000

Thanks. I won't take time to split them, I'm afraid, but may have more than one folder which will probably achieve what I need ...

Goldwave will certainly do what you want and you can use it for ages before you'd have to buy, but if you're happy with MP3 splitter I'd just use what you're used to ... <Smiles>

Thanks for your comments.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx