[access-uk] Re: QUESTION ABOUT ZENSTONE AND DAISY FORMAT FILES

  • From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 18:58:32 +0000

HiCarol and Everyone

It is only necessary to copy the .mp3 files to the Zen Stone.  Some of the
older RNIB DAISY books have very large files, usually with a duration of about
2
hours, which was the length of the old 6-track format.

I use Easy MP3 Splitter to split them into shorter files.  I create a folder
with the name of the large file to contain the split files.  This mkes it much
easier to
navigate through the book.

But splitting the files is very boring.  Does anyone know of software to
automate this process which can be controlled from a VBA macro?

Pele West