[access-uk] Re: Pure Move DAB radio

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 20:35:17 -0000

Hi Jackie.  Do you ever use your Pure move while on a long journey?  I do
quite like doing this but obviously some local stations become unavailable.
I have tried using info from the print instructions to get to trim stations
in the menu but I have sometimes found this inconsistant.  Do you use the
menus for things and do you find a delay after pressing controls?

Regards

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493