[access-uk] Problems with Rnib talking free view box.

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 23:28:26 +0100

Hi all,

I was hoovering behind my chest of drawers last night, I usually get some help to pull them out as I have a problem back and there are loads of stuff on top of them one of these things is my free view box, anyway to cut to the chase I had a bit of an accident, I dropped the box it fell from the chest of drawers onto the floor, it is lighting up and the channels are showing but the telly is not seeing the box, I am told there is a little red dot now on the screen. I don't know if the HDMI socket has been damaged from the telly as it stayed in the box when it fell but got pulled out of the TV. any ideas folks, can this be fixed or do I now need a new box thanks. and is there any way of getting all the programs from the drive if I have broke this unit. thanks in advance.