[access-uk] Re: Problems shutting down

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 23:22:14 -0000

Hi Barry

Just had a quick check and it's set at 1, so I'm assuming this is as should be.
Like I said before, this only happens sometimes, but is rather annoying
especially when I have no other option but to do a manual turn off.

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk