[access-uk] Re: Problems shutting down

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:57:23 -0000

Barbara,

It sounds as though you've got something crashing in your systemd, or possibly
you've not shut down all apps. that you've started since the computer was
switched on.  (Forgive me if you already know that it is best to shut these
down before shutting down your computer.)

Anyway, I hope you get things sorted with the instructions you've been given by
Barry.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx