[access-uk] Re: Power Braille on USB?

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 16:40:32 -0000

Hi David,

The thing to do is to install the software for the USB to Serial adapter
first, then plug it in.  Once done, go to Device Manager and select Ports
Com/LPT, then find USB to Serial Converter.  Go into Properties, and look on
the Ports tab.  It will tell you which port it is using.  Just give JAWS the
same information, and it should work.

All the best

Steve

Date: 19/01/2008 18:37