[access-uk] Re: Portable Speakers

  • From: "Darren Brewer" <darren.m.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 17:23:15 +0100

Hi David

snap. I also bought the JBL speakers a while ago and they not only have
excellent sound for such a small unit, but they also look very stylish and cool.

What I also like about them is that you can use either batteries or the
included AC adaptor.

I use them mainly with my book courier, but occasionally connect them to the
laptop for listening to radio programmes.

Darren.