[access-uk] Re: Portable Speakers

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 12:03:53 -0000

Now that's talking sense.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 12:01 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Portable Speakers

Hi.

Many individuals find facing up to their disabilities a challenge, so perhaps the best you could do would be to try and persuade him to do something proactively about his problem rather than sitting on what could be a potentially devastating time bomb. He'll find it much harder to adapt to a new way of working and perhaps a new way of life if he leaves it until the last moment so it is really important that he has his hearing tested as losing both hearing and sight if not properly assessed could potentially destroy his life.

----- Original Message ----- From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>