[access-uk] Re: Portable DVD Players

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 14:01:46 -0000

Hi Andy

I had a play with it some time ago, but either I was doing something wrong, or
it wasn't playing ball with me, but I don't think it extracted all the tracks.
Does it work on Vista?

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll perhaps go back to it again and see what
happens.

Any suggestions very welcome guys.

Jackie