[access-uk] Re: Portable DVD Players

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:43:57 -0000

Well Ron old man, at least Liverpool have got plenty of DVD titles out there
... what would Reading have to show?  Oh sorry, the highlights of their
Championship years maybe (very broad grin).

At least with a video you could run it back and knew where you were when it
stopped.  Can't get my head round DVD players to be honest.  I want to access
the 2006 FA Cup final when Stevie G scored that memorable goal to make it 3-3
against West Ham (sorry David).

Anyway I'll try again with the extractor, and you go looking for Reading
memories (hahaha).

Jackie