[access-uk] Re: Podcasts and Listen again

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 12:06:00 -0500

Hi Damon,
I suppose a big consideration for the BBC not to go full out on Podcasting
might be that they would have to restrict downloads to the  UK only.  While
its true that one can listen to radio around the world, one can't watch BBC
television from abroad. I wonder if that has anything to do with it.
Peter