[access-uk] Re: Pocket PC screen reader?

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 10:00:31 +0100

Hi Steve.

That's interesting info.

So... To this vain is there at the moment or is it expected that you'll be able to get access uisng pocket Hal or Mobile speak pocket pc to the same or better GPS capabilitys of the Trecker by Visuaide?

I'm 100% interested in this technology but the prices for the full kit, trecker, maestro etc is wild.

It's about $1800 US!
Dj Paddy
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."
-- Popular Usenet Sig