[access-uk] Re: Pocket PC screen reader?

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 23:35:41 +0100

There's also that product from,

http://www.visuaide.com/HW/en/Maestro.asp

Which a friend owns and has the GPS working beautifully on it.
Dj Paddy
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."
-- Popular Usenet Sig