[access-uk] Re: Plusnet Broadband

  • From: "Dave" <groups.dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:32:56 -0000

TADI REVIEWI'm on the unlimited and it's fine.  The only problem I ever had was
setting up the modem, because Windows 98 se didn't have the files it said it
needed, so we had to get XP in the end, but that may not be the case for
everybody.  You control things like email account and spam filtering on the
internet or by email, no software apart from the modem driver.  My connection
speed is 1.1mbps and it hasn't gone down a single time yet.

The web site plus.net has a choose package option on it which shows you all the
differences and prices.

Cheers
Dave