[access-uk] Re: Please can anybody help me with this website.

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 09:02:05 +0100

Oops, sorry, it's probably the same. I saw an embeded object, but didn't press enter to see what the flash object was. I think this indeed does need to be brought up with the web developers.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 01/07/2010 8:59, Colin r. Howard wrote:
Greetings,

I.E 8, on laptop Jaws 10 desktop Jaws 11, both WindowsXP Home with all
latest updates.

The site with which I am having problems is:

http://www.angelradio.co.uk

This is what comes up when I enter on the source under the view menu then
item toolbars.

list of 19 items
1.<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Frameset//EN">
2.<html>
3.<head>
4.<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=iso-8859-1">
5.<title>Welcome to the online home of Angel Radio</title>
6.<meta name="keywords" content="Nostalgia vintage music 1900-1959 78 rpm
shellac records. Community radio older and elderly information
7. fund raising social issues and events">
8.<meta name="description" content="Nostalgic vintage music 1900 - 1959 UK
Radio Station, and reminisicence information for older people.">
9.</head>
10.<frameset rows="100%,*" border="0" frameborder="no" framespacing="0">
11.<frame name="site" src="http://angelradio.moonfruit.com"; marginwidth="0"
marginheight="0" noresize scrolling="auto">
12.<noframes>
13.<body bgcolor="#ffffff">
14.<p></p>
15.</body>
16.</noframes>
17.</frameset>
18.</html>
19.
list end

Please, what can be changed and where and how, t make this site accessible?
Can windowEyes or system Access or Hal make any more sense?

Thanks.

From Colin Howard, who lives in a small place near Southampton and after a few
days, likes to change his signature as he thinks it gets boring!