[access-uk] Re: Please can anybody help me with this website.

  • From: Jonathan <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 18:46:26 +0100

I've added Angel Radio to the Accessible Player. In fact, if there's
any other station that people are having trouble listening to, please
email me or use the feedback form.
If it's a format I can add, then I will.

http://arp.talking-newspapers.co.uk/

Choice of accesskey or tabbed browsing, flash and graphics free.
Please accept a delay of about 5 seconds before the stream starts -
that's buffering over which I have no control and is fairly standard
with streams.

Please let me know if you have ideas for the site.

(Cue one bitter person who'll wonder "why on earth" I'd want to do
such a thing as everything in the world seems to work perfectly for
them. I'm spotting the patterns here :)

--
Providing support to Britain's 500 talking newspaper services
http://www.talking-newspapers.co.uk/