[access-uk] Re: Please can anybody help me with this website.

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 10:33:00 +0100

Further to my message below, it seems that if you have the Flash player installed, you are automatically taken to the Flash version of the site. This contains a Flash movie which seems to be inaccessible with Both Firefox and Internet Explorer and any screenreader I have tried. I have tried JAWS 11, NVDA and System Access. All yield the same result, a Flash movie where I can see only the beginning and the end.

Iain