[access-uk] Re: Payment plans for access technology?

  • From: william lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 11:15:10 +0100

this in general, would make the access tech more affordable

On 17 Aug 2009, at 11:11, martin wilsher wrote:

With respect steve, I did not want this to become an attack and defence discussion of we do this, they do that. I was putting the idea out for
discussion to those who directly vend, those who resell, and those who
purchase the software or hardware to see what the support was for payment plans, why they were, or were not implemented at this time, etc, etc. For instance, surely, a company, regardless of the products they sell, if they wish, can make payment plans for expencive software/hhardware if they wish, with the appropriate safeguards of course, such as taking a credit card number/direct debit mandate etc, in case of default on behalf of purchaser.
Thoughts?