[access-uk] PDA

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 11:06:09 +0100

Hello. I would like to know if there is any PDA's on the mainstream market
which can have screen readers installed on them. I would also like to know what
screen readers can be put on them. For e.g Would Talks install and work on
them. I don't really want to go down the road of having to pay £1000 or more to
buy a Pacmate. I also want to know what operating system runs on a PDA. I have
seen some priced around £150 an above so I don't understand why the Pacmate is
so expensive. May be someone can answer my queries on the above questions?