[access-uk] Re: PDA

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 22:50:25 +0100

Graham, our Talks dealer is Steve Nutt (Computer Room Services)

www.comproom.co.uk

There you will find more info about Talks, pricing etc. Or give Steve a ring
and I'm sure he will be more than happy to help with any questions you may
have. As well you can give the Talks website a go at,

http://www.talx.de/index_e.shtml

last but not least, feel free to join the Talks emailing list *g* go to the
following address for the subscription and list details:

hope this helps,

Amro