[access-uk] Re: PDA

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 23:39:04 +0100

Hi Graham,

Not quite as much, but at 538, it's still a wealthy boy's
toy.  (See below)

George.

Release: Nokia today renewed its commitment to enterprise
mobility with the introduction of the first in a series of
new enterprise-grade mobile devices designed for corporate
customers. The new Nokia 9500 Communicator is one of the
first cellular devices on the market designed to meet the
demands of corporate IT departments for customisation,
manageability and security. The tri-band device supporting
E-GPRS (EDGE) and Wi-Fi 802.11b is expected to be available
in volume during the fourth quarter of 2004. The price
(unsubsidised) of the Nokia 9500 Communicator is expected to
be around =E2=82=AC800 (around =C2=A3538) in Europe.=20