[access-uk] Outlook 2003

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 10:45:26 -0400

Hi,
        Is it just me, or do others find  Office 2003 a real pain in the
butt when it comes to using Outlook? More specifically, trying to get into
folders such as Inbox, AccessUK etc, to read messages? I don't simply tab
into them as before. I have to hit enter on the folder, then hit F6 to move
over into the list view of items. And that doesn't often do it. Between
unwanted folders such as two Sent messages folders, A junk messages folder,
an unread messages folder and a search folders folder I'm beginning to lose
the place altogether!

Peter