[access-uk] Olympus LS100

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 13:00:24 +0100

Hi Jackie, Neal Ewers did a podcast for Blind Cool Tech on the Olympus
multitrack recorder, the LS100. The link is
http://media.libsyn.com/media/bct/bct1575OlympusLS100RecorderReview.mp3
  It has the potential of being a very nice piece of kit, if they did some work
on the voice guidance. As you'll gather from the podcast there are many menus
on the LS100 which only announce the top item in the menu, which is as good as
nothing.
                    John.