[access-uk] Office 2003.

  • From: "Mandy" <mandy.MJC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 13:05:35 +0100

I bought Office 2003 and in my ignorance thought it was a genuine copy it came
from EBay.  It says Office 2003 on the disk, it is the pro version but it
appears that Outlook is 2002 I thought it would be the date that is on the disk.
For some reason Jaws won't read out options to set up message rules but just
reads everything as a stream of long and meaningless numbers.  This is strange
because a couple of years ago I did set up message rules using this laptop and
same software.

I looked on Amazon to find a version of Office 2003 that wouldn't cost the
earth there are two at around £50 but I don't know whether Outlook is included.
 Am I right in thinking that the student/home edition does not contain Outlook?

Mandy.