[access-uk] Re: OVERDRIVE FIRST IMPRESSIONS

  • From: "Barry Hill" <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 15:58:24 -0000

I started the trial when it first came out, but the points you make, Ian, put
me off even doing that.  I thought I was ok with technology, but this made me
feel like a green behind the ears numpty.  Shame, really, as it is a good idea
in theory, it’s just that the execution is lacking somewhat.  Perhaps they will
make improvements over time.

Cheers

Barry