[access-uk] Re: OE problem Same here

  • From: "Malcolm Parfitt" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 20:42:26 +0100

Hi there

I'm not Sandra but if you suspect you may have a virus on your machine and want to remove it then I would proceed as follows. NOD32 has a number of ways to perform a manual scan one of the easiest ways is from the desktop but in your case I would advise an in-depth scan. Here's how to do it.

Locate the NOd32 Control centre in your system tray.

Press space.

Protection Modules are the first item highlighted.  This should be open.

If you arrow down you should reach NOd32.

Press Control Tab and you should have a number of buttons, the first should be Local.

Tab once to In-Depth Button and press space.

This will initiate a scan and clean operation with the detection parameters set to their most sensitive.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>