[access-uk] Re: OE problem Same here

  • From: "simon.dowling" <simodowl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 00:05:29 +0100

yup, system restore.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 11:58 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: OE problem Same here

Simon, just took another look under layout, and it is as you say, but the
only thing different, is that in the first list of 34 toolbar buttons,
separator is the first one, but it doesn't indicate that it is selected, and
when I come to that second list of 13, it does seem to be focussed on the
bottom one, also called separator, but it doesn't say "disabled", and
pressing the space bar makes no difference to it's status. Any more
thoughts?

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "simon.dowling" <simodowl@xxxxxxxxxxx>