[access-uk] Re: Norton again

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 11:38:05 +0100

Mary,

If you can use GOOGLE, the very first item takes you to the Symantec
Knowledge Base where you can start to wander through the various
solutions.  As I'm not quite sure which is appropriate for you, I'd
suggest you look yourself if you can.  If you get bogged down, as I
probably will too, I'll give you a hand if you can write privately.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx