[access-uk] Norton (again!)

  • From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 07:58:48 +0100

When I ran Live Update on my NAV 2004 this morning it found a small
(66 k) update for NAV itself (not definitions).  It quickly downloaded it
and moved on to "installing the updates" - and then froze.  Next, Back
and Cancel buttons were all greyed out.  After about 20 minutes I had
to use Task Manager to get out of it.  I re-booted and tried again -
exactly the same result.

Has anyone else experienced this, and if so have you any suggestions
as to how to get round it.  Would a System Restore to a previous day
help?

I have beem following a previous thread on a NAV problem but I don't
think that this is the same problem.

Thanks for any advice,

Douglas

--