[access-uk] Re: Netgem Free view box query

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 14:37:21 -0000

Hi Jackie,

Thanks for this info.

I think we'll just use the Freeview box my sister had for
the moment as my mother said she would send it to us at some
point next week.

However, any further info you can give me in the future may
come in useful unless we decide to go for a completely
digital TV once the Midlands region stops supporting
analogue in 2011.

Alexander Shannon