[access-uk] Netgem Free view box query

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 21:57:03 -0000

Hi all,

Earlier this evening I saw a message on the recycle-it list
in which someone was advertising a Netgem free view box.

although I've written to them expressing interest in the
netgem, I'm unsure what other advantages the netgem has over
other free view boxes other than the fact that it supports
AD and speaks the channel changing.

If anyone could point me to somewhere where I can get more
information, (particularly in respect of whether the netgem
box will work with a newer wide screen TV), I would
appreciate it.

Alexander Shannon