[access-uk] Re: Needing help with Sangsung nc10 and transfuring files

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 12:39:23 -0000

There are a few drives you can use, passport drives which run off usb
exclusivly, and the larger drives which run off mains and usb.  Or you could
go down the route of online backup.  I use online backup, and external hd
backup.  I use.

www.carbonite.com

For my online backup, which is a failsafe in case external hd goes down.
Hth