[access-uk] Re: Needing help with Sangsung nc10 and transfuring files

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 18:06:51 -0000

I did just like you Jackie. Now I am interested in what James says about more RAM and will do this on my return to London. What I'd like to know from James is exactly how I can update the BIOS from Samsung. Could I have a step by step, Idiot's guide James please as I never do these things. I know I could have someone assist me but if I thought I could do it myself I'd give it a go. Even if I know the process then maybe I can get assistance. When one goes to the BIOS one is then not in Windows so what speech are you using to do this?

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>