[access-uk] Re: Need Help, Unable to Access the Net

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 11:57:24 +0100

Hi Darren,

I almost made the mistake of sending you the link to an MS Knowledge
Base Article 320693, but here's the solution they quote for this.

George.

To work around this issue:
Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Network and Internet
Connections.
Click Network Connections.
Right-click the VPN connection, and then click Properties.
Click to select the Dial another connection first check box, and then
click the appropriate dial-up connection. If there are no dial-up
connections to select, you may have to create a dial-up connection and
repeat these steps.

If your VPN connection does not require a dial-up connection, click to
clear the Dial another connection first check box, and then click OK.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/320693