[access-uk] Need Help, Unable to Access the Net

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 11:23:18 +0100

Hi List.

Although I'm able to download and send e-mail, I'm unable to access the net
with either IE or Firefox.

All attempts are throwing up the following error message, and I'd appreciate
it if anyone knows what it means and how I go about resolving it.

Error 623: The system could not find the phone book entry for this
connection.

Many thanks.

Darran
"It is not his creed nor his nationality which counts - it's the man
himself." Willie Maley

database 4221 (20090706) __________