[access-uk] Re: NOD32 - Renewing the licence

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:42:45 -0000

Hi Peel,
I use Window-Eyes and had no problems updating Nod32. From the system tray icon, I arrowed down the resulting tree view until I got to update, expanded it with the right arrow and then pressed control tab to get to the other window on the screen. Tab to the settings button, or set-up button, I can't remember which it's called, hit the space bar and then tab to the two edit boxes for your user name and password. Tab to the okay button and press the space bar on that and you're done. You shouldn't need to use the mouse at all.
Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Sandra.